- Would you like to be more strategic about your fundraising?
- Are you using the best practices for effective fundraising and Prospect Research/Prospect Management?
- Do you have a complete understanding of the staffing needs for the development office in your growing organization?
- Have you had major staff changes and you want to ensure the success of your fundraising endeavors?
- Want to compare your fundraising goals and results with similar nonprofits?
The results of our audit or benchmarking study will provide you with a set of concrete recommendations and implementation strategies to create stronger prospect pipelines, improved solicitation strategies, effective tools and resources necessary for a major gift program or capital campaign, along with a professional development team working together to achieve your fundraising goals.
Audits look internally and examine current practices and structure with the goal of helping you improve operations. Audits identify performance gaps, how best to use human resources, financial resources, and more.
Benchmarking studies look externally and help you understand current performance gaps, performance metrics of comparable organizations, and best practices.
Whether you choose an audit, benchmarking study, or both, we will provide you with an action plan on how to integrate recommendations internally. Each audit and/or benchmarking study is tailored to your organization’s needs and each report is custom written.
We are happy to offer a free quote for our services. Call or email us today.